“T.I.G. 001” SWEEPSTAKES
Sponsored by Threaded Industries
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN A PRIZE. A PURCHASE OF
A PRODUCT WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. ELIGIBILITY: Threaded Industries “T.I.G. 001” Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes” or “Promotion”) is open only to legal residents of the 48 contiguous United States (excluding Alaska and Hawaii) who are licensed drivers and legal age of majority in the state/province in which they reside. Employees of T.I.G. 001 (the “Sponsor”), its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion partners and internet agencies, Marden-Kane, Inc. (the “Administrator”) and each of their respective officers, directors and agents (collectively "Released Parties") and their immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling, and grandparent) and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is void in Alaska, Hawaii, and were prohibited by law. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. PROMOTION PERIOD: The Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:01 AM Eastern Time (“ET”) on July 19, 2022 and ends at 11:59:59 PM ET on January 31, 2023 (the “Promotion Period”). Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
3. HOW TO ENTER (No Purchase Necessary): Internet access required at entrant’s cost. An individual meeting the Eligibility Criteria may enter the Sweepstakes during the Sweepstakes Period by one or more of the following methods of entry:
• Method 1: Purchase any item from the Sponsor’s website at www.threadedindustries.com and receive ten (10) Sweepstakes entries for each $1.00 spent (excludes sales tax and shipping fees). If purchase is returned prior to Sweepstakes drawing, eligible entries will be voided.
• Method 2: Mail-in entry: In a number #10 envelope insert one (1) 3x5 card with the following information: hand print name, address, city, state, zip code, email address, telephone number and date of birth. On the outside of the envelope, in the upper left of the envelope, hand print your name and address, hand print and mail to: Threaded Industries, PO Box 698, Syosset, New York 11791-0698. For each envelope received earn twenty (20) Sweepstakes entries. All mail-in entries must be hand printed and include all requested information (as stated above) to be considered an entry. Bulk shipments (multiple entries in one envelope) and metered mail will not be accepted, and will be destroyed. Mail-in entries must be postmarked by January 31, 2023 and received by February 6, 2023.
Inquiries regarding receipt of entries will not receive a response.
ST. JUDE CHILDREN’S RESEARCH HOSPITAL DONATION: Throughout the Promotion Period Threaded Industries will donate 5% of each purchase to St. Jude’s Children’s Research Hospital (entrants will receive entries equal to full value of purchase). Threaded Industries will donate a minimum of $1,000usd and a maximum of $6,000usd at the conclusion of the Sweepstakes Period (ending January 31, 2023).
ENTRY BONUS/MULTIPLIER: Throughout the Promotion Period the Sponsor will be announcing opportunities to earn bonus or multiple entries (details to be communicated on www.threadedindustries.com).
During this specified time period, mail-in entries (follow directions for mail-in entries above) with the words “ENTRY BONUS/MULTIPLIER” and the entry multiplier being offered hand written in the bottom left-hand side of the envelope will earn “equivalent entries as referenced on the retail site” for the corresponding postmarked date. For example, “ENTRY MULTIPLIER 5X”. If the “ENTRY BONUS/MULTIPLIER” offer falls on a Sunday, the mail-in entry must be postmarked the Monday immediately following the offer.
No limit on number of entries received via the no purchase method of entry. Requests for confirmation of receipt of entries and mail-in entries will not be acknowledged.
By submitting an Entry, Entrant confirms that they have read, understand and agree to abide by these Official Sweepstakes Rules. Entry must adhere to the Eligibility Criteria listed above or your Entry will be void and ineligible for entry into the Sweepstakes. All Entrants and Entries subject to verification before the awarding of a prize, as are the eligibility, age, and other claims of information provided by a potential prize winner. In a dispute, Entries will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of Entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. The potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder. Incomplete, corrupted, garbled, misdirected or otherwise illegible Entries, or Entries without contact information, or agreement to these Official Sweepstakes Rules, are void and will not be accepted. All Entries submitted become the sole property of Sweepstakes Group and will not be acknowledged or returned. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, stolen, incomplete, invalid, damaged, altered, or misdirected entries, which will be disqualified. Proof of submission will not be deemed proof of receipt by Sponsor. All entries must be received by Sponsor during the Entry Period. All entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor for the purpose of marketing to entrants and will not be acknowledged or returned. All Entries must be received by the Sweepstakes Group during the Sweepstakes Period specified above.
4. RANDOM DRAWING: A random drawing will be conducted on or about February 7, 2023 from among all eligible entries received. The random drawing will be conducted by the Administrator, an independent organization whose decisions are final. Odds of winning will depend upon the number of eligible entries received.
5. WINNER NOTIFICATION AND VERIFICATION: Prize award is subject to eligibility verification. Potential winner will be notified by email and/or phone. Potential winners will be required to complete and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Release of Liability, Prize Acceptance Form and, if legally permissible, a Publicity Release. Grand Prize winner will also be required to complete and return an ISR W-9 Tax form (US only) as required by law and will receive an IRS 1099 for tax reporting purposes (US only). All completed Documents must be returned within 3 days (including Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays) of attempted delivery of same. Failure to return properly completed Documents within the specified time, failure to respond to a notification or return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification without further notice and an alternate may be selected. Winner status is contingent upon eligibility verification.
6. PRIZES AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES (ARV) ALL PRIZES STATED IN U.S. DOLLARS (USD): One (1) Grand Prize – a custom 2016 Audi A7 (awarded as is) – estimated retail value: $35,000. Winner will also receive $5,000usd awarded in the form of a check. Grand Prize winner and Sponsor must agree on a mutual location to pick up/deliver prize vehicle within thirty (30) days of notification of availability from the Sponsor. Failure to take delivery within 30 days of availability could cause prize to be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner. Winner must have a valid driver’s license which permits operation of the prize vehicle in the winner’s state of residence and evidence of legally required insurance prior to taking delivery. Winner will be solely responsible for any applicable licensing, insurance, title and registration fees and any other expenses related to the acceptance and use of the Grand Prize not specified herein. In the event winner is unable to take delivery of the prize vehicle, winner will be disqualified and an alternate winner may be selected. The Grand prize vehicle is awarded “AS IS” without warranty by Sponsor of any kind. Winner acknowledges that Sponsor has not made nor is in any manner responsible for any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any prize offered in this Promotion, including but not limited to its quality, mechanical condition or fitness for a particular purpose. Prize vehicle may not meet safety or emissions testing required in some states and counties. Winner is responsible to check their state/ county for any safety and emissions inspection requirements and must use vehicle in accordance with state/ county regulations. Grand Prize winner will receive an IRS form 1099 for the value of the Grand Prize as stated herein.
Total approximate retail value of all prizes available to be won is USD $40,000. Prize consist of only the items specifically listed as part of the prize. Winners will be responsible for any applicable federal, state and local taxes/duties and any other expenses related to the acceptance and use of the prize not specified herein. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value at its sole discretion. No substitution or transfer of prize by winner permitted. In no event will more than the stated number of prizes be awarded.
7. RELEASE: Entrants/winner agree to release, discharge and hold harmless Released Parties from and against any claim or cause of action or liability (including but not limited to, personal injury, death or damage to or loss of property) arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or acceptance/receipt/travel to and/or from prize pick up location/use or misuse of the prize, and agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and/or Sponsor’s representatives, including all decisions regarding the Grand Prize, which are final. Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission for the Sponsor and its agencies to use winner’s name and/or likeness for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, including a winners list, unless prohibited by law. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any promotional materials and the terms and conditions of the Official Rules, the Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control.Sponsor not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the Sweepstakes or in the announcement of the prize.
8. NOTICE: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS PROMOTION IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Released Parties are not responsible for faulty, incorrect, undeliverable or mistranscribed phone/e-mail/internet transmissions, incorrect announcements of any kind, technical hardware or software failures of any kind including any injury or damage to any person's computer related to or resulting from participating in or experiencing any materials in connection with the Promotion, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmission that may limit a user's ability to participate in the Promotion. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for undeliverable e-mails resulting from any form of active or passive e-mail filtering by a user's Internet service provider and/or e-mail client or for insufficient space in user's e-mail account to receive e-mail. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the Promotion if for any reason, the Sweepstakes is undermined by a force majeure event or if fraud, misconduct or technical failures destroy the integrity of the program; or if a computer virus, bug, or other technical problem corrupts the administration or security of the program as determined by Sponsor/it’s agencies, in their sole discretion. In the event of termination, a notice will be posted online and a drawing to award the Prize(s) will be conducted from among all eligible entries received prior to termination. In the event a dispute arises regarding the identity of the entrant, entry will be deemed made by the person whose name appears on the online order form or mail-in entry. Any damage made to the Website by an entrant will be the responsibility of the entrant and/or the authorized e-mail account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. Proof of submitting entries will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. Any entries which are suspected of being fraudulent (including those using robotic, automatic, programmed or similar methods of participation) will be disqualified, based on determinations made solely by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to prohibit the participation of an individual if fraud or tampering is suspected or if the individual fails to comply with any requirement of participation as stated herein or with any provision in these Official Rules.
9. CHOICE OF LAW: All questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the Entrant and Sponsor in connection with this Sweepstakes, will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Kentucky without regard to its choice of laws or conflict of law provisions. CLAIMS MAY NOT BE RESOLVED THROUGH ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION. By participating, Entrants irrevocably consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the federal and state courts of Kentuckyfor any action, suit or proceeding arising out of or relating to this Sweepstakes. Entrant agrees that any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out of pocket costs incurred, including any costs associated with participation in this Sweepstakes but in no event attorneys' fees; and under no circumstances will entrants/winner be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrants/winners hereby waive all rights to claim, punitive, incidental and consequential damages or any other damages other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased.
11. WINNERS LIST: The name of the Grand Prize Winner will be announced on or about February 28, 2023 or after the Grand prize winner has been verified.
SPONSOR: Threaded Industries; 9916 E 55th Place, Tulsa, OK 74146.
ADMINISTRATOR: Marden-Kane, Inc., 575 Underhill Blvd., Suite 222, Syosset, NY 11791-3416.
Audi is not a Sponsor or Participant in this Sweepstakes and no association or endorsement is implied.
Copyright 2022 Marden-Kane Inc. All rights reserved. Entrants are hereby authorized to copy these Official Rules on the condition that it will be for the Entrant’s personal use only.